Stephen's been designing these places. Right? They look fabulous. I didn't get to visit the Ranch, and when I did go to your office...well I saw a lot of the outside of your office with my restless kids. Anyway, it does look fantastic. I assume these are going to be houses that are the sets for movies and t.v. shows?
4 comments:
That's funny--I was just thinking about this this afternoon, wondering what it looks like. Thanks for posting the pics. It looks really neat!
Fun memories. This looks great. Way to go, Stephen!
I don't understand the significance of these pictures...what did I miss?
Stephen's been designing these places. Right? They look fabulous. I didn't get to visit the Ranch, and when I did go to your office...well I saw a lot of the outside of your office with my restless kids. Anyway, it does look fantastic. I assume these are going to be houses that are the sets for movies and t.v. shows?
Post a Comment