There may be some who are envious of those of you in southern California during the winter, but it's certainly not us. Sorry to those of you who missed out. The good news is this is just the beginning of a new great family hobby!
Friday, January 01, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It's true. I saw the pictures and was sad I missed out.
Me too. Although I feel pretty excited that our family is all interesting and stuff. Make me feel like telling people about how cool we are-- "Yeah, so we go snowshoeing and stuff for fun. Beat that."
The girls look way to cute to be out getting exercise snowshoeing. The boys of course are handsome to. I have such a beautiful family! Wish we could be there joining the fun. Well, only if it could be warm and snowy.
Post a Comment