Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Anxiously Engaged

Wow. So if you haven't heard yet, we am engaged. Anxiously. To be married. WOW.
This picture is taken the day after the fact, on Easter Sunday. I know some of you haven't seen the ring yet, but it is there in the picture, on what appears to be my right hand. In all actual-factual reality, it is my left hand, where an engagement ring ought to be, but for some reason the picture got all turned around and things don't appear quite right.
But the things that are exactly as they appear is this: WE ARE VERY VERY VERY HAPPY!!! WAHOO!!!

4 comments:

Jenny Christensen said...

pardon the wierd typing mistakes. It was late and I don't know how to edit the post...

Megan said...

Hooray! I'm still excited to see the video of the engagement so I can find out for myself if Chris was serious or not. :)

Jenny Christensen said...

Trust me, he was. He still is.

Shelly said...

Congrats again! Can't wait to see you in a few days!