Saturday, January 19, 2008

Our New Wheels

Here is a shot of our new car, for those who haven't seen her yet. I'm not sure we've really settled on a name for her yet, but for now it's Dafne, because that was the best we could come up with from her license plate. It's been nice to have her around, and we especially feel safer driving to So Jo in her.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Megan said...

Nice Car! I think Dafne is a good name. She looks like a Dafne, except I don't know what a Dafne looks like...as I'm writing this it makes me think of Daffy Duck. If I were more cultured I would think of the opera Dafne, but I didn't even think of that on my own, I had to check wikipedia for Dafne to know that it even is an opera. Does that mean when I ride in your car I can only listen to opera music? If so, I'm changing the name.