Monday, November 12, 2007

Playing Dressup

I don't really understand what Halloween is. Mom borrowed some funny clothes and kept getting me dressed and laughing at me. (You can tell by looking at my face in the pictures that I didn't think it was funny at all). Daddy kept giving me brightly colored wrappers to chew on while he ate the boring brown stuff that was inside the wrappers. So, I'm pretty sure I got the good end of the deal on that one.
Mom said I was too young to go trick-or-treating, but maybe next year.



3 comments:

Shelly said...

Brielle, you continue to be absolutely stunning.

Rebecca said...

Where did you get all those costumes? You look adorable!

Megan said...

The flower and the bee costumes were borrowed from Cindi M. in our ward. The pumpkin costume was given to us by a friend in California. It was just too hard to decide, so the solution was all 3!